Request a copy of your hospital records
Your Medical Records
You can access your medical records online any time through the patient portal.
If you need a copy of your medical records sent to another medical facility or for personal reasons, you must make a written request.
You can download and complete the form provided by Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital–Plymouth or send us a request letter.
If you submit a letter, it must include:
- Dates of your service at BID Plymouth.
- Purpose of your request: legal, medical follow-up, insurance or personal.
- Name and address of the person to receive the records.
- Your signature and date the letter was written.
Submit your form or letter via fax to 508-830-2378, or mail it to:
Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital–Plymouth
Medical Records Department
275 Sandwich St.
Plymouth, MA 02360
Who Can Request Medical Records?
You can request your own hospital medical records and those of a child in your care who is under 18 years old.
Others who can access medical records include:
- Caregivers with power of attorney
- Estate executors of deceased patients (executor paperwork must accompany the record request form)
Medical Record Fees
We may charge a fee to process a copy of your medical record. The cost depends on the number of pages we copy.
Call our medical records help desk at 508-830-2363 for pricing information.
Medical Record Request Forms
Each medical records request needs its own form or authorization.
Download and fill out these forms to request copies of your medical records: