Cranberry Hospice at Cordage Park
Compassionate End-of-Life Care at Cranberry Hospice
Cranberry Hospice has been providing hospice care to patients and their families in Plymouth County, the South Shore and Cape Cod for over 20 years. You can rely on us to take care of you in your home, nursing home, assisted living facility or wherever you feel most comfortable.
Driving Directions & Parking
- Take Route 3 South to exit 9 (Kingston/North Plymouth).
- Take a left at the end of the exit ramp onto Route 3A.
- Follow Route 3A for about 1.5 miles until you reach your first set of lights.
- Take a left at the set of lights and enter Cordage Commerce Center.
- Bear right and go around to the back of the building, heading toward The Mill Store.
- There is a blue awning on your left, and the parking lot is on your right.
- Enter the building through the door with the blue awning.
- The elevator is on your right.
- Take the elevator up to the 3rd floor.
- Take a right off the elevator.
- Signs direct you to the conference room where the support groups are held.
If you have questions when you arrive, take your first right from the elevator down the long corridor to Suite 326, the headquarters for Cranberry Hospice.